Our Cruise & Travel Team

At Up Town Cruise & Travel we like our customers to be able to Dream. Explore. Discover, Your world. Your way, Big agency deals. Small agency feel. We will endeavour to find the best holiday at the right price. We start it all off by offering you a free quote.

 Packages & Bundles

Here at Up Town Cruise & Travel, we offer a wide variety of bundles and packages. Our team are experienced and while specialising in the Cruise industry, our staff are trained to understand our client needs, wants while working on the best deal, and within the client’s budget.

Accommodation Package


Cruising this Summer? Stay before or after your cruise and explore Fremantle.


  • Overnight accommodation
  • Complimentary breakfast daily for two
  • Complimentary return luxury Mercedes V Class transfers to the passenger terminal
  • Two welcome drinks on arrival



We offer a range of well-appointed, spacious hotel rooms and short stay apartments to suit a business traveller or a holiday-maker. Anticipating your every need and meeting your every want (in-room cocktail trolley, anyone?), we provide our guests with free Wifi, on-site parking, access to our fitness centre and pool and a 24-hour front desk.



Owner/ Manager


Marketing Executive


Cruise & Travel Consultant


Marketing Manger


Cruise & Travel Consultant


Read More  

Up Town Cruise & Travel – Frequent Asked Questions

Q). How can I contact you?
If you need assistance, we are happy to help. You can either email the Travel Consultant on your Quote or booking, you can phone us on 0488 330 047 or if you are calling from outside Australia +61 488 330 047. Please have your Quote reference number ready. (it starts with IQ OR CC)
Our office hours:
Monday - Tuesday 9.00 am to 2.00 pm (Perth WA).
Wednesday - closed
Thursday - Friday 09.00 am to 2.00 pm ( Perth WA).
Closed Saturday until further notice
Sunday - Only on Market Day 
Outside of these hours we are contactable available via email at info@uptowncruise.com.au

Q). How can I tell if you are a reputable company?
Up Town Cruise & Travel is a member of CLIA, IATA.
This can be verified by clicking on the links below
IATA (Member Number: 02365635) https://store.iata.org/ieccacfree

Q). What kind of documentation do I need to travel?
Before you may board a flight, all passengers 18 years of age and older are required to present photo ID issued by a government authority (example: driver’s license or passport with 6 months validity). If you don’t have either of those, please consult directly with the airline for alternatives. If you are travelling outside of Australia, all passengers are required to have a passport.

Q). Is travel insurance necessary?
Travel Insurance can be obtain 24 hours a day through our web page www.uptowncruise.com.
We highly recommended to obtain insurance while you travel. It will help protect you and your trip investment. Travel Insurance Policies offered by most major travel insurance providers include benefits such as Trip Cancellation, Trip Interruption, Emergency Medical and Emergency Evacuation/Repatriation, Trip Delay, Baggage Delay and more. Please ask our trained travel professionals for details.

Q). Currency information?
Travellers’ cheques are not common practice anymore, so it is a good idea to travel with a credit card and ATM card, or a bank issued ‘cash card’ specifically for travel. Having a couple of options will assure that you are covered if one doesn’t work. In certain countries it comes down to potluck if you can withdraw money. Visa cards are more widely accepted than Mastercard, particularly in Cuba where only Visa cards are accepted.

Q). When do I need to be at the airport to check in for my flight?

It varies on airline and destination. It is always best to check directly with the airline. You can help avoid vacation stress by arriving at most airports at least 90 minutes prior to scheduled departure time for domestic flights and 120 minutes prior for International flights. Some large airports like Chicago O’Hare, New York JFK, Los Angeles, London, etc require even more time so plan accordingly.

Q). Do I need to reconfirm my flights before I leave?
It isn’t mandatory, but we highly encourage you to do so. Airlines regularly alter their schedules or change their flight numbers. We make every attempt to contact you when there is a change; however, there are rare occasions when we are not correctly notified by the airlines that a change has occurred. Reconfirmation helps to detect a problem before you arrive at the airport. We recommend that you contact us or check with the airline directly 24-72 hours prior to departure.

Q). How much luggage am I allowed to take on my trip?
It varies on the airline and the destination. It is always best to check directly with the airline on their website. Standard requirements are usually one pieces of checked baggage, one carry-on bag and one personal item such as a purse, briefcase or laptop computer.

Foreign airlines may have stricter regulations for both checked baggage and carry-on baggage.
If your bag exceeds the airlines limit, the airlines reserve the right to charge a fee for overweight luggage. The fees vary by airline but usually begin with a charge of $25.00 or more each direction. Please pack and plan accordingly.

Q). What should I pack in my carry-on bag?
You should always keep ticket receipts, tour documents, and identification with you always. Never pack necessary daily medication in checked baggage; pack it in your carry-on. We also recommend that you carry a change of clothing and toiletries. When travelling internationally you are not allowed to take fresh fruit, vegetables, flowers to other countries or return to the Australia with them as they may harbor insects. Follow the guidelines of the 3-1-1 rule: all liquid, gel or aerosol items in your carry-on bag must be 3 oz or less, placed together in a clear zip lock bag, 1 bag per person.

Q). What do I need to avoid packing in my carry-on bag?
You are not allowed weapons or sharp weapon like objects. It is recommended that sharp cuticle scissors be placed in your checked luggage. Butane type cigarette lighters, matches, flammable liquids, fireworks, household items such as bleach, drain cleaners and other toxic chemicals are not allowed and will be confiscated. It is always good practice to check with applicable carrier for specific details.

Q). Can I obtain my boarding pass before I get to the airport?
Yes. As technology continues to improve, airlines encourage you to check in advance. Please visit the web-site of the airline involved. In most cases you will need your reservation number (also called record locator #) OR e-ticket number. Most boarding passes can only be issued within 24 hours of flight time.

Q). What communication facilities will be available?
Communication facilities are always improving globally. Many hotels and public places have Wi-Fi so it’s usually possible to keep in touch with home every couple of days, if you so desire. In remote places, you will not be able to communicate as readily. Phone cards are easy to get your hands on; just make sure your phone is unlocked before you travel. Or in many countries, the cheapest way to make a phone call is at an internet cafe.

Will my mobile work over sea?
We can never guarantee your phone will work as desired, as many of our destinations may have limited coverage. Chat to your phone provider before you leave about global roaming and the costs involved, and get their advice on the coverage you’ll receive in the places you’re travelling in. Alternatively, you can usually pick up a local sim card on the cheap (just make sure you phone is unlocked!).

Will I be able to charge my electrical appliances?
In most places you’ll be able to recharge your appliances at the hotel. We recommend you bring a travel adapter with you. Most vehicles come with their own power supply and you should be able to recharge on-board. Be sure to bring an extra camera battery just in case.

Q). Tipping information
Yes, in most places tipping is expected. At your welcome meeting, ask your leader about the local custom and advice on how much is recommended at restaurants or with local guides.
At the end of your cruise/ hotels if you're happy with the service you received, providing a tip through an envelope with the person name can be arranged, at the service desk on cruise ships and hotel check in - though not compulsory - is appropriate. While it may not be customary to you, it's of great significance to the people who will take care of you during your travels, inspires excellent service, and is an entrenched feature of the tourism industry across many Intrepid destinations.

Q). Where can I get a Visa from?
We always recommend that passengers check with their local embassy as visa rules can change without warning. Embassy websites in your home country will always have information about requirements, visa costs and will provide the required forms.
Industry Endorsement

IATA Accredited Agents
IATA Agency

Up Town Cruise & Travel ( Ambassador )
Accreditation with Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA)Registered Agents

Express Travel Group
Registered Agents

Creative Cruising
Registered Agents

Cover-More Travel Insurance
Accredited - Registered Agents

Golden Tours UK
Registered Agents

Royal Caribbean International
Registered Agents

The Travel Junction Team
Registered Agents

Australian Luggage Co
Registered Sellers

  • Shop 6 145 Egan Street, Kalgoorlie Western Australia, Australia
  • PO Box 2528 Boulder WA 6432
  •  Monday 9 - 5 pm Tuesday 9 - 5 pm Wednesday 9 - 5 pm Thursday 9 - 7 pm Saturday 9 - 1 pm Sunday - Closed